Can I stop my female dog from being in heat without getting her fixed?

I don't like the bloody fluid that she passes out


You cannot do anything about her being in "Heat" other than getting her fixed. You can reduce the chance of her getting pregnant by fitting her with a doggy diaper. It looks stupid, but it'll make it more difficult for a male to get the job done, and it'll absorb the fluids.

No,there is nothing to do but get her spayed.Why don't you want to spay her? It will prevent the mess,accidental litters,false pregnancies,masitis,the deadly infection, pyometra,cancers of the reproductive tract and mammary glands, and it will increase her lifespan.There is no reason not to spay her.

What do you want, a dog contraceptive?

No, spaying is the ONLY way.

There are free/cheap spay clinics available so not being able to afford it is not an excuse.

Nor is "I want to breed her". Breeding should only be done my professionals.

Or "She would be upset". She is not human.

Please arrange a spay today.

Why don't you just get her spayed? I have heard of a shot that delays the cycle, but I have heard that the risks far outweigh the benefits.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this other than get her fixed.

No, get her spayed and you don't have to deal with anything like that.

No! Just have her spayed so you don't have to deal with something worse in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner