I am going to have plastic and feather toys in the house for my new kitten(Maybe) and will my dog chew them up?

My dog can really chew through anything so will she be able to destroy these?


Probably...but what you need to do is hide them from your dog in a box..then put your dog in the other room while your kitty is playing with them...so she cant chew them up

You don't mention the breed or age of your dog, but you can be sure that if the dog is a dog your plastic and feather toys will be in little tiny pieces in less than an hour.

If you must have toys like this for the cat, make sure the dog can't get them.

You might save a little money for yourself and vet bills for your dog if you just stick with a laser pointer or crumpled paper for the cat!

Well if your dog can already chew through alot of things, i dont think plastic and feathers are going to last long. I would put them in a higher spot to where your cat can get but not your pup, until he realizes what he can and can not chew on.

If she is a year old and still chewing on things like that, she needs to be taken to an obedience class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner