On the my yahoo page did that story about the ugly dog getting beaten up by kids upset anyone else?

that story really upset me and i dont even think he is ugly, i cant believe people are so cruel.


yes i was very upset when i read it anyone who can hurt a deflenless animal should be locked up

i help the humane Society and i take in a whole bunch of animals every day and im considering that a build a huge house for them and make rooms for each breed. I have the money and i take a lot of animals every day im single and i really know what its like.. Some that Ive had died in my house that's how long i had them. I love animals no matter what kind and people need to learn a lesson once and a while. I'm ten years old and my mom takes in those types of animals and i made a club that im in with 20 other people we have saved up to 7 cats 2 hamsters 5 dogs and 2 turtles. This case upsets me too.

i hate animal cruelty it really upsets me too. a few months ago i herd about the cat that had to be uthenized cause two teens broke into an apartment held the cat down soaked it in litter fluid burned it to death when medics got their it was crying couldn't move badly burned and damage to an eye and such that it was the only thing they could do. when i read that i was ready to cry i have not seen that story yet but i love animals and i have both a dog and a cat.

It is really sad that there are people in the world who gain some sick form of pleasure from doing this to animals-mugly may not be the prettiest dog in the world but he did not deserve the cruelty subjected to him-I think the people responsible should be severely punished to illustrate that this type of injustice cannot be condoned-get better soon mugly!

I know i got really upset, i don't think the dog is ugly. He's kinda cute really.

How could people do that to a poor little thing that couldn't defend him self. It's just Cruel and evil. it's sick!

Hi Jane!

I find it totally heartbreaking and even more - frustrating. What is our country coming to? Kids being beaten, starved and murdered by their own parents, knife crime, dogs getting beaten up, MP's getting money dished out for f*** all, etc., etc. What a truly horrible country we live in.

O i just read it about 1/2 hour ago. Poor dog. It made me so sad. They pulled out the only tuft of hair he had. I just don't want to believe it. I know it really happened. What I mean is it's so upsetting to know people do things like this.

omg how could anyone do that, makes me damn mad that out of that group not one of them tried to stop the poor dog from getting hurt. thank god that person did not just walk on by.

believe it! a lot of people look at a dog as something the can take their anger out on! if i were a dog officer there would be a lot of people in jail or on death row!

I found it very appalling, i didn't even bother reading the full story, i was so angry at the headline. I mean really was there any need to pull his hair out?

yes I heard about it and it upset me but I love animals and every time I hear anything about cruelty to animals it upsets me

THEM KIDS BETTER DIE AND ROT IN HELL- THEY ARE SH*THEADS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO AND THEY WILL HAVE A **** LIFE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

I love dogs and when i read that story it made me cry! those teens deserve to b locked up, who would do something like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner