My dog has a rash on her belly button and her private part. what do i do?

So she's developed this rash for a week now and I'm starting to wonder if there is anything I could do for her to help ease the pain. It's on her belly button and next to her vagina. Could I put some lotion on the rash? What would help out her situation?


are you mentally challenged in some way that I can't tell right now?

Cleansing it first. Then try the juice of an aloe plant. Split the leaf and rub the juicy part over the rash.

Then you can put 'Cortisone over that to keep it from itching

If all else fails, off to the Vet she goes.

well, that rash is more than likely a hotspot. the best thing is to take it to the vet. it is a cheap treatment, so no worries about cost. hope this helps! :)

you might turn her on.

take it to the VET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner