How do i get my dog to walk himself?

I have a border collie and i'm always being hassled off my computer to walk him. Is there any way i can have him walk himself around the block? Do NOT make fun of me please, i'm serious.


lol... he could walk himself but theres no sure thing he'll come back.

thats horible 1. u cant even get ur fat but off the computer and 2. i love walking my dog i go for 4 hr walks around the streets then thru the bush with my dog every day i love seeing my dog smiling and running around looking so happy and i just take my phone and listen to music while i walk if u let your dog walk around it will get hit by a car or in a fight or someone will think what a pretty dog theres no1 around it must be stray and take it home and its just plain wrong walking is also a bonding time for u and ur dog god i hate people like u u get a dog and think ok it can take care of itself

OK like I think something is wrong with you if you can't even take care of your own pet. Why did you get a dog in the first place? I mean if you do not even want to bother with him find him a "good" home to where he will get the love and attention that he really truly needs. And for you get a life, go do some push ups or something drink an energy drink and get up off your butt and do something.

seriously, give up your dog if you can't take a break from world of warcraft or myspace to walk you dog.

but anyways, if you have a fence, buy your dog a toy that he can play with, and let him stay outside for a little while.

it will probably run around and play unless it's as lazy as you are.

Border Collies are high energy dogs and need a lot of training and play time.

If you don't have time for your dog please find a reputable Border Collie rescue to help you rehome him.

And NO you can't teach the dog to take itself for a walk

No, you can't have him walk himself, and he needs a lot more than just a walk around the block anyway.

you can't be serious?

if you aren't going to take proper care of him, give him to someone that will

i know. hire me i wil walk him for you if you ship hm to me and den ill ship hm back

Nothing can replace a good walk outdoors or time spent with their owner. But for when you are really busy, you should train him to walk on a treadmill.

Border collies are high energy dogs..why would you have one if you're too lazy to give it even a fraction of the exercise it needs?

Well, this is the second troll I've seen today, a recent decrease in the amount in dogs sections. I wonder where they all went?

Dr. Dog

First of all no, second of all wow you're lazy why do you have a pet?

Attach a walkie talkie to him. let him out the door. use the walkie talkie to call him home.

Oh silly troll.

kikck him in the balls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner