I caught my dog pulling the fur out of my other dog.?

I have two schnauzers. My oldest one is about 3 years old and the youngest is about 4 months old. The oldest has dry skin so she scratches alot and pulls her own fur out. This time I caught her pulling the youngest dog's fur out. It wasnt just a random spot. She sniffed him up and down several times before she zoomed in on the fur on his neck. Has anyone else's dog done this before and if so what should I do?


My dogs doing same ting right before female coming into heat.This is only time she do this to male dog so I think it mean she interested in him. She constantly chewing and pulling fur from his neck. You dog still young, but I believe she become interested in male. Even if both fixed , is like instinct.I can not stopping this so I have to separate. But long as male dog not aggressive toward girl dog should be ok unless dog neck get irritate or yeast from being wet all the times.

*

Also could be that younger dog smell the infection or irritation and try to help other dog. Either case is not an aggressive behavior. *

Sometime the dog lick or chew wound to helping heal it.

my dogs are spayed - of course! But my little poodle goes up to her bud and scratches her then grabs a mouth full of fur and yanks at it. both are female, both are NOT dominant. Actually, I came on tonight trying to find out why she does this. She does it when she's playing - or happy - it seems http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090818073604AA0W67n&kid=McMtDFfiDzmEI1z_a1a6&s=comm&date=2009-08-26+17%3A32%3A38&.crumb=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner