Found something Under My Dog Tail its round size of Quarter may be little bigger?

my dog has something under his tail

its 1 1/2 wide 1/4 long it has veins and its soft He act like its not there I know it not most to be there if anyone can answer it Ill pleased I have a picture of it I can email it to you......Thanks


maybe your dog is a she or a heshe please email me the pic at nasayakahstephenson@yahoo.com :) also it may be its asshole

only your vet will know!

it can be a tick or a tumor GO TO THE VET ASAP

if it is a thing hanging out of his rectum, its called a scent sack. it what dogs sniff when they sniff each others butt. basically its a hemroid for a dog. I would take him to the vet and have it pushed back in cuz it can pop and can be poisonious to the dog. hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner