My senior dog is acting restless suddenly, should I be concerned?

I have a 15 year old lhaso apso male who is blind & deaf however he eats like a horse, loves to cuddle, is potty trained & loves to run around outside. Lately he has seemed really restless. He wanders about kinda frantically even if he doesn't have to go potty & at night he moves a lot more than he used to. He's still eating & acting like he always has it's just now he can't seem to sit still. Should I be concerned?


Its very possible your dog is getting senile or has dementia. It does happen with the older babies. You may want to call your vet though just to be safe.

My cocker spaniel did this.I agree he may be getting senile or has dementia. It does happen with the older dogs. I gave mine benydrll to help him sleep the vet told me how much.He may be in pain the vet tell you how to make him more comfrotable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner