How can i convince my parents to get me a dog for my 16th birthday?

I have always wanted either a pomeranian or an American Eskimo and the two are very nice dogs. We already have a golden Retreiver but he's almost 10 so sadly i don't thiknk he's going to last very longer.. Im going to be turning 16 in february and i want this to be my gift, i have been applying for a job latley so if i get a job do you think they will let me get a dog if im able to afford food and its yearly check ups?


get on google and show your parents pics of the dogs at puppy stage thats how i got a kitten :)

you could try and February what? I turn 15 on February 17th. and I am still hoping for a cell phone but who knows what will happen?? But try to get a job so you can afford the food but if you have a job they might say no because you won't be home that offten w/school, extra activities, friends, and work so they would probably think you don't have time for a dog so just prove to them that you can take it all on and maybe you can get one.

well if your parent said no, they have a reason for it because if your looking at getting a job they'll have to watch another and feed another dog, which can be a hand full but, if you really want one then show them how responsible you are and take really good care of the dog you have now. i mean for a month straight you be the only one feeding it and taking it out so they know your ready for another one.

hope i can help :)

Show them how responsible you can be. Help around the house. Be polite to your parents. Keep hinting to them that it's all you want for your birthday.

And get a pomeranian! I have one they are such Intelligent little dogs and so sweet too =]

youh can always for sure be nice to them.. don't beg just say as if youh imagined having a dog but don't whine or beg for the dog ... your not getting the dog that way... ask nicely nd do nice things for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner