What type of toy could i buy my dog that she wouldn't be able to chew through?

My dog can chew through almost everything and we need to get her stuff she wont chew through! Please help!


My PB is a chewer. She can destroy most toys in minutes. I get her the Kong Extreme. They are the black ones. I put in a little bit of the Kong peanut butter stuffing, then a treat, more stuffing and so on. when its filled i put it in the freezer for about an hour then give it to her, It keeps her busy for a couple of hour. I got smaller ones for the puppies.

Yesterday i bought her a Material Dog Kong. Its a snake and it doesn't have stuffing to litter your house. It came with four replaceable squeakers.

They don't last forever but they have the longest life of any toys i have used. I buy Kongs at Pet Smart. They have a whole section of Kongs to choose from.

Rawhides aren't really the best for dogs to chew on. Kongs are great, and you can put a treat or peanut butter inside of it and they'll go at it for hours. They also make a Kong that's for large breeds which also works great for dogs that chew through everything. Those ones are made out of tougher rubber.

Have you tried a Kong toy? You can even get extra strong ones. My dogs love them and have never even put a dent in them! This is what they look like:

http://www.prodoggroomingsupplies.com/images/dog_kong_toy.jpg

Is that your dog in your avatar picture? If it is, cute!

they have these really tough toys at costco for three dollars and you get three and they are the same thing is squeaks and they ahve a tail that might come off although my two dogs couldnt get it off yet and a rope body that is really tough

Kongs are great, need the black ones for power chewers.

Milk Tugs have been lasting well too. http://dogtrainingbyjess.web.officelive.com/milktugs.aspx

Goughnuts are really strong. Great for my parent's GSDs who can rip a Kong apart in a few days.

http://www.goughnuts.com/

Kong toys, and nice big rawhide bones..she will eventuall eat thru it, but its OK for her.

A kong, anything hard rubber.

Kongs are good...

a kong..... or a tennis ball

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner