One of my dog's middle toe joints on her front foot seems to have collapsed?

I noticed the other day that one of her toes looked much longer than the others. All of her other toes are arched, but this toe was completely flat and seemed floppy. Could this be a broken toe or a ligament injury? She doesn't seem to be in any pain, but she's a tough girl.


You'll need to take her to the vet.

Broken probably. Have it checked by your vet as soon as you can.

I know what you mean by 'tough'. My APBT never knew she was spayed. She also never knew she had a big gash on the side of her head.

And she hits her head against the patio walls when running for the ball.

Doesn't faze her. That is why the 'tough ones'? We have to pay close attention to.

dropped toe is what this is called -usually this is a ligment injury. It can be repaired (at high cost) but the problem seldom cause thedog any problems so why put them through it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner