Lost My Dog - I Lost My Dog, does anyone have any ideas on how I can quickly recover him?

Lost My Dog - I Lost My Dog, does anyone have any ideas on how I can quickly recover him?


Here is what I did DAILY:

Check all the shelters in your town (in person or online)

Put Lost ads in groomers, vets, pet stores, and all shelters, in parks, and neighborhoods, and a lost and in the newspaper and also on craiglist.

Check the deceased dog list that animal control provides daily (just in case the dog got hit by a car---i hope it didn't!)

The best thing to do is physically search...in neighborhoods and scan through every kennel at the dog pound.

Hope this helps, and I hope you find your dog...

ADD: i also called vets offices to see if anyone had brought in a dog matching my dogs description.

The three places people turn dogs in is to the police station, the animal control office and the animal shelter. Contact all three of them, and check. Then phone the closest three vet clinics to where you lost the dog--in case someone called saying they found a dog. Then start putting up flyers and take pictures of the dog down to animal control AND the shelter to make sure they know what he looks like.

My friends dog now has diabetes after it ate the recalled catfood that made the news about 6 mo - 1 yr ago now.

Her dog almost died of kidney and pancreas failure. he has to give

him 10cc of insulin twice a day now.

Someone told me about a website called

BARF Diet - Healthy & Natural Raw Food For Dogs & Cats, Pet Health Care Food & Nutrition Products Supply Online ( BARF = Biologically Appropriate Raw Food )

he only feeds him dogs a raw diet and the ones that were diabetic were totally cured and didn't have to take insulin anymore once he switched

the diet .

If you think about it, dogs don't eat corn or rice in the wild . They eat raw meat .

I am trying to convince my friend to switch his dog to a raw diet, I think his dog, as well as all dogs , would thrive on it . I am just about to make the switch with my dog as well .

Hope this helps !

Put up fliers with his picture and a phone number. Visit (not call) the shelters in your area. Ask people if they have seen him.

Once you find him, get him microchipped and have a current id on his collar.

I think you should put up signs of the pet.Or asked anyone around if they seen him! :) good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner