My dog is getting bald spots?

My dog Minnie is a black lab, italian greyhound mix, this is not the first time but last time, she was treated and it grew back.

we are at a new vet now, and shes had her annual check up and the vets said nothing about it, mabe it was over looked?

The balding spot is right below her belly in one small line its maybe 3-5 inches?

What should i do? Everything seems normal?


It could be a food allergy. Try gradually switching your dog to a higher quality wheat free dog food that is made with mostly meat and no fillers.

I hope this helps your dog. If not, take her to the vet and point out the bald spots to them.

help, please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhVWtohfrl1YSkMMwD2EfAjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090803104737AAgeWFw

it might be allergies to something like a plant or pollen... my dog used to do the same thing

ask the vet if that might be the problem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner