My dog tess isnt to good with her leg?

hi is there anything out there that does not cost a lot but would do my dog tess good ,she has arthartius in her left leg .i have just finished work and am trying to be a bit thrifty i get meta-cam for her. is there anything on market that will help her?


So sorry to read about Tess. I'm not sure if this will help or even if it is still available, it is called 'horse-oil' a lineament. Check first if it can be used on dogs. Get well soon Tess - woof.

Chow darling, May I suggest the Chemist, if not available to your local one, do try the larger Boots/Super Drug etc. It will ALSO HELP you & I (me already). http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090805104144AAaM0eM&kid=EJtoPGHIMW23lCcMzXNs&s=comm&date=2009-08-07+13%3A18%3A06&.crumb=

You must have got Met-a- cam from your vet as you can't buy it over the counter and it can work out expensive. However, it is the best for pain relief.

Don't let her lay on cold floors,make sure you dry her if she gets wet. I used to give my old dog who had arthritis - gloucomasine tablets also the Pedigree chews but basically it was the Met-a-cam that was the most effective.

Glucosomine tablets are good, you need to give them for around 6 weeks before you notice a difference

Cod Liver Oil Tablets work on my Dog

if you put a heating pad on her leg for about an hour the pain should go away for a few days but for long term help i would contact your vet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner