How do I get my dog to stop chasing people?

Without putting up a fence, how do I get my dog to stop chasing people who are walking down the street? I want her to stay in our yard! We have a REALLY big yard! She is 1 yr old. We have a 6 yr old who won't leave the yard (that came with age!).


a LEASH works really well.

seriously? that dog needs some training to catch up. for my point of view you need to go to a pet store and by her a house of her own or if you already have one then make a door and lock her inside or take the dog inside the house.

Training, a tie-out, leash or fence.

Get Ceasar Millan o go on the show on animal planet called its me or the dog

Put her on lead.

training comes to mind (crazy idea i know)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner