If I let my dog watch my wife and I making sweet passionate L0VE, would that be considered a 3some?

lemme tell you something embarrassing. (btw, awesome name, I think I'll have another) Having a dog in the room is all good until he gets curious and you feel that wet nose where the sun don't shine...(boxers have really short snouts so he was really "into it")


no, he would be just an observer

he would have to physically participate to be considered playing with 3.

hahahhahahhahahhaahahhahahahahhahahah, so funny.

probally.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090806000303AA6G1TM

Reported . Sicko !

Not unless he participates...

NO haha

unless the dog got a bit more involved then just watching....

EWWWWW

it would be beastility by proxy....

if it joined in.. then yea

If thats what you want to call it. Your wife is a lucky lady.

no, you'd have to let the dog bring a friend.

Lmao!! Sure...but if you brag to your buddies, leave out the fact that your 3rd was a dog

only if your dog joins in, what's the zero in l0ve?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO - you would be "barking up the wrong tree" with that idea !!

Nope.

Maybe.

umm... no.

-.~

if so then i've had many 3somes.

ur a nasty crazy freak that needs to get some help

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner