My dog has a bump on his upper shoulder, any ideas on what it might be? I'm worried..?

My dog is a fox terrier, and has never had any weird bumps. However he is eight years old, so im worried. It just showed up last night and if it doesn't get any better in the next few days he is going to the doctors. But im looking for some suggestions of any possible things to calm my nerves...


I'd love to calm your nerves, but really, you should follow your gut feeling and get him to a vet asap. Please don't wait. I know too many good dogs with bumps and lumps that turned out with a very bad ending.

Some turn out fine ... and you will never know until it's checked. Don't risk a time delay. Best of luck to you and your terrier.

I love the look of a fox terrier. They are so cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner