Is it normal for my dog to become charged with electricity when it barks a lot?

whenever I touch my dog its fur shocks me or makes my hands tingle


No but that sounds pretty freaky to me. Hope my answer was helpful?

Hi!

Are u using A BARK CONTROL COLLAR?

If yes.. then read the below content. Hope it helps.

Bark control collars that give shocks deliver a short electric correction from the collar to the dog's neck area. Dogs with lots of fur may not feel it. Other dogs, especially ones who are barking because of fear or anxiety or aggressiveness, may get more agitated and continue to bark.

Professional dog trainers can teach you how to use these kinds of collars safely and appropriately. Timing the correction is very important. If used incorrectly, the anti-bark electronic collars can worsen the barking problem rather than control it.

maybe you can find a way to plug her in & save on your electric bill ...

That sounds weired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner