Trying to cut my dog's hair and she will not for the life of me stay still. I need to tranquillize her? pill?

Need to know what kind of pill could i use, without harming my dog?


get help from someone who can hang on to her collar and feed her small treats while she's getting groomed so she associates getting groomed with getting treats. eventually she'll start to hold still and you can give less treats.

or take her to a groomer.

call your vet or just take your dog to the groomers

whoa heck no don't use a pill just get her used to being around the scissors or razor or whatever your using let her sniff it and be around it then make sure she is calm when you use it. if you were to tranquilize her or "put her under" it could kill her just plz DO NOT DO THAT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner