My dog is getting very old and it's gona be time to put him down very soon. I know I will miss him and love hi?

I am a guy and was thinking about getting his Paw tattooed on my back with his name under. Would it look good on my back or on my arm?


I say on your right arm...because your dog is as important to you as your right arm. (or left---if you're left-handed...). It just seems like if you put the paw on your back, you are saying (in an unspoken way) that your dog was behind you, and not beside you. Just my opinion.

I'm not into tattooing (other than my dog, for identification!) or body piercing so to me, this isn't something I'd remotely consider doing. I find it just a little odd, to be honest. And just consider how you might feel about what you are going to do, in years to come - are you doing to do this with every subsequent dog you might have? When I've had to say goodbye to one of my beloved hounds, they are with me still, in my heart. But each to their own I suppose.

I am sad for you that your dog is coming to the end of his days however. They just don't live long enough do they.

Arm, maybe.

Arm.

That's a beautiful thing to do! I'm getting my Toby's paw tattooed when I'm 16, I'm 15 soon, so only a year to wait!

I'm so sorry about your dog, you're doing the right thing though, stay with him, and let your face be the last thing he sees before he goes to rainbow bridge.

Arm, because if your pets paw is tattooed onto your arm it means a strong friendship between you and your pet.

Left arm or left shoulder blade... because its the side your heart is on.

I have my old dogs name tattooed on my left upper for arm

No do it on your chest. It is sexy attractive, and easy to hide.

do it on the left side so its on your house!

On your back up on your sholder,

arm!! i wish i woulda thought of that when my dog died...i grew up with her ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner