Why is my dog pooping when I leave the house?

My dog is like any other adult dog when someone is in the house. Then, when I leave she poops all over the basement. This has been going on since the beginning. I have tried the outside trick where you take your dog outside and reward her but that seem like it is not working. I do not yell at my dog because that is a negative energy. So what do I do!!!

Thanks


maybe he's scared of being alone so he just poops to cope with it

hey, glad to help. your dog poops when you are gone because there is no one there to watch it. it is nervous and shaky and can not hold it in. also, if it poops when you are there, it is smart and knows it will be scolded if it poops when you are there. if there is no one there, it will not get in any trouble. hope it helps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner