Why does my dog pee only where I sleep and not any of the other members in the family. She is house broken?

This has started in the last three days and she only pees where i sleep and not my sons or boyfriend. Because I have back problems I often sleep on the floor or chair and she has peed on both of these spots. My boyfriend thinks it is some sort of dominance issue. Please Help!!!


Ah, I used to have a cat that did the same thing after he was fixed. It's most likely the smell of the chair or a territory issue. If you sleep in a specific chair try moving it across the room to see if he thinks it's a different chair.

Otherwise I have no help. :p

because she's NOT housebroken!

first, take the dog to the vet. sometimes dogs will pee inside if something is bothering them, like a kidney problem or UTI.

if the dog checks out ok, you need to crate her when you can't watch her, and go back to housebreaking 101.

clean the area with Nature's Miracle, or some other such enzyme cleanser.

Personal question, But since this is a new thing, is it that time of the month for you? I have had a cat, and know others who have had cats that would pee where the female owners slept during that time of the month. I assume dogs could do it to. Cover your sent with theirs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner