My dog whines when I come home?

I was wandering if anyone knew the reason for my problem. Everytime I come home from somewheres she will come runing up to me and start crying and yellping. I figure its only because she misses me but is the realy the only reason? Thank you :)


Sounds like she may have some separation and anxiety issues.

My dog used to do that, it got pretty bad.

Do not pet her or talk to her when she's like that, you're only encouraging it.

A friend of mine, who was a dog trainer, suggested I completely ignore my dog until she stopped whining and settled down. ( that was very hard for me to do ) . It worked.

Good luck.

She is just REALLY excited TRUST ME my dog does the same thing! just be careful sometimes they might pee too!

maybe the dogs scared of losing you or scared of something.So keep her near you at times.or its either cos she loves you.

my dof does that to shes such a mush lol=) but shes just very affectionate and missed you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner