How much dog food should my puppy eat?

How many cups of dog food should my 6 month old Golden Retriever eat in a day. Can I over feed him?


Puppys should eat alot in order to grow just keep tyhe food out for him/her to eat during the day. As she/he gets older you may restrict her eating to 2 times a day. Trust me she/he will not get fat with all the puppy play.

~Roger

No you may NOT over feed your puppy. This can result in major stomach aches and laziness. It should say on the back of the bag how much you should feed him. Your puppy is now teething. He may become a finicky eater or lose his appetite. Keep feeding him nutritious food twice a day. If he has an upset stomach for more than one or two days, take him to the veterinarian.

Each dog is different but obviously you need to make sure you are doing the right thing in general when it comes to feeding.

http://www.teachingpuppies.com/feeding-your-puppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner