When I smoke in my small room, is it really bad for my dog with his strong sense of smell?

How about when I spray Febreze air freshener?


Well my friend´s dog got respiratory problems because her parents would smoke in the house.Her sister got asthma too.

oh yes second hand smoke can cause cancer in dogs just like it does in humans. it can cause it in their nasal passages, especially with dogs that have a longer snout. If you need to smoke, so so outside or away from the dog or better yet, quit!

First of all you should avoid smoking

because your dog may ill .You should clean dog's hut for health of dog

if you want to see more information so plz visit it

http://www.petsplanet09.blogspot.com

febreze is BAD for dogs.

and smoking isn't so great either.

open a window or something.

yeah it is just as bad as smoking in a car with your baby. Like second hand smoke

I dont know if they can get lung cancer but it can cause respiratory problems after a while

yes it is bad for the dog! go somewhere else you are going to kill the poor dog!

cigarette smoke is very harmful to you and your dog! Smoking kills!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner