How can i make my dog less wimpy?

my dog is a wimp.he is scared of kitten...how can i make him less wimpish


smart dog the kitten can do real damage to his eyes with those sharp claws!

your dog isnt a wimp he is cautious, introduce him to new things slowing and reasure him he is ok. he will do fine.

Put him on a leash and make him stand near whatever scares him. He will freak out for a little but will warm up to what hes scared of. Once he calms down let him off the leash and he will be good.

Dogs are NOT wimps :OOOOO.

He's just not used to the kitten; I bet. I know he was afraid of you when you first bought him home.

you don't. it's not wimpy. it's probably just a little scared. has the dog ever met a cat before?

how old is he? that wouk=ld be a factor and what breed if its a chihuahua ure screwed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my dog Template Design By: SkinCorner